One of our clients is looking to recruit a Head Chef with strong leadership skills for a medium-size 5-star hotel in the Maltese Islands. The Chef will be responsible for delivering outstanding food and a stable, efficient, and effective kitchen.
Your role as Head Chef
- Hands-on food preparation, along with the team preparing fresh food, on a cook-to-order basis, within a high volume restaurant, and for large functions.
- Motivating yourself and your team
- Ensuring the menu is executed to an exacting standard.
- Creating new dishes to go on daily specials.
- Adhere to company standards and procedures.
- Recognise kitchen performance as the key to maintaining unbeatable food standards.
- Highest knowledge of Health and safety and hygiene standards with the attention to detail required to implement these in the workplace.
The successful Chef will have:
- 1 year plus head chef experience.
- Dedication and passion for great food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Superb motivational skills
- Be a team player with the desire to develop those around him and achieve a great team spirit.
- An ambitious individual that is driven by 100% customer satisfaction
Candidates who are not residing in Malta at the moment will also be considered.
If interested kindly send your CV in full confidentiality to [email protected] by 05.05.22